Friday, August 24, 2012

Magnolia Tilda Card & a Tag

In one more week a friend of mine is coming back to work after half-a-year maternity leave. I thought it would be nice if a cute card was waiting on her desk.

I made the flowers by myself, as well as a polymer clay little tag with a "lots of hugs" stamp from Hero Arts "Take Good Care Greeting" set. The paper I used was from the K&Company Paper Pad called "Paper Doll".





I also felt like experimenting a little, so as a result I've got these "old book page" paper flowers, a polymer clay flat picture frame (colored with Adirondack Acrylic Paint Gold Dabber), and a large tag with a really cool vintage look.
To make a tag I used some papers from my stash, Stampendous R103 Music Score stamp, Zing Gold Embossing Powder,  Martha Stewart Scallop Dot Edge Punch & Distress Ink Pad - Vintage Photo.

Thanks for visiting!
P.S. - I'll appreciate a lot, if you'd support me on Facebook, and if you'd join my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!