Friday, April 19, 2013

Magnolia Tilda With Candle

Hello ladies!

Today I'm here with a new card, which is pretty simple. I really wanted to try and make this kind of a folded card, so I grabbed a Magnolia stamp (Tilda with candle), found the explanations and this is the result of my work for today :)


When opened, here is how the car looks inside:


Close-ups of the details:



I've used Martha Stewart punch around the page called Vintage Doily, Magnolia Doohickey Die Vintage Box Lacing Coffee, Marianne Design Creatables Scallop Circles LR0180.

The paper are from Prima Paper Stack Botanical Collection.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
1. Mavelous Magnolia Challenges - Bling It On
2. Totally Paper Crafts - Monochromatic

Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

  1. Just absolutely wonderful. Gr Marja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks your sweet comment on my blog. I´m been looking around yours and I want to say that you scraps soo well and I like this last soo much. The aqua colour is so pretty, well done hard work and very pretty and coordinated colouring. Thanks Elena F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks complicated sweetie but really awesome. Very pretty. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Totally Papercrafts.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just great!
    You are welcome receive an award :-)
    http://svetcraft.blogspot.co.il/2013/04/wow-im-so-excited.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. ווואווו מהממם
    כל הכבוד לך

    זהבית שקד

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!