Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Mama's Boy from Saturated Canary and LDRS

Hello dear friends!

I hope all of you are doing well and having a nice day so far.
I want to share with you a quick CAS I made using one of the stamps (called "Mama's Boy") from the recent Saturated Canary release at the Little Darlings Rubber Stamps.


The stamp is quite small and it take no time to color it! Perfect for putting on a CAS style card.


Here are the Copic colors I used:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000
Hair: N9, N7, N5, N3
Pants: T5, BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11
Shirt: T5, E09, E07, R24
Tie: E15, Y38, Y35
Shoes: E77, E74, E71


Thanks for stopping by.



Hugs,
Alexandra

3 comments:

  1. totally love the design
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant! Love the card! I also LOVE the new blog layout!!!!! Awesome!
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab boy card, it really isn't fair that you also rock CAS lol! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!