Friday, November 6, 2015

A Shadow Box with a Pull-Out Drawer

Hello lovely people!

I can't believe it's Friday already. The weeks are flying by so quickly, now that I have two little kids to take care of. My one-year old one is sleeping less now and wants to constantly be held in someone's arms (well, during the day my arms is everything she can have LOL), and the two-year old one is like a rocket, flying around the house, making lots of noise and asking tons of questions every second. Still, with that being my current situation, I was able to put together my project for the La-La Land Crafts for the inspirational theme of the week 'Take 2' - we have to use 2 images of out choice on a project.

Here's the list of the La-La Land Crafts products I used for creating a shadow box with a pull-out drawer:
Stamps:
Dies:



Luka and Tuffy were colored with the Copic markers:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000, E0000
Hair: E11, E15, E18
Luka’s Outfit: N5, BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11
                         BG99, BG96, BG93 + G20
Tuffy: E55, E53, E51, E50
            W3, W1

            E74, E71, E70


Here are some more pictures:




Besides the dies, I've used some metal embellishments on this box and I love how everything turned out:


That's all for today! I hope you like my little project which I shared here. Please have a look at the cards other ladies from the team created. You can just click the LINK to go the La-La Land Crafts blog.

Have a creative and nice weekend.


Hugs,
Alexandra


2 comments:

  1. I really admire you for doing such an amazing mamma job and still able to enjoy your hobby! Your final result is stunning! LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab male project and I love the fact that it's different :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!