Monday, February 15, 2016

I Am Roses February Anything Goes Challenge

Hello everyone!

Today starts our monthly Anything Goes Challenge at the I Am Roses Challenge blog and as usual we announce the winner of the previous monthly challenge along with the TOP3. Hop there to have a look.

For the February challenge I used a stamp 'Dolly' from Sylvia Zet, dies from Prima, Die-Versions, Paper Smooches, Noor Design, Magnolia, La-La Land Crafts and sure thing - different flowers from I Am Roses:

Mixed Rainbow Pastel Mulberry Small Paper Flowers
Pink Mini Lily Crafts Paper Flowers


I've created a couple of cards using digital stamps from Sylvia Zet and I must admit that I am just loving them!


The digital stamp is colored with Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000, E0000
Hair: E11, E15, E18
Outfit: RV69, RV19, RV17, RV14
            BG78, BG75, BG72, BG000
            E77, E74, E71, E70
            W5, W3, W1, W00
Flowers and flower pot: E77, E74, E71, E70
                                       BG78, BG75, BG72, BG000
                                       E15, Y17, Y13
                                       YG67, YG63, YG00

Here are some details and close-ups as usual:



The rules of challenge are as follows:

The challenge runs February 15th - March 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
Theme: "Anything Goes"
You have to use minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
One project submission per participant
One winner will be chosen
Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “FEB IAR Challenge”
Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided.
Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th.



I hope my card is inspiring enough to encourage you to take part in our challenge. You can view the projects of the rest of the DT at the I Am Roses blog.


Thanks for stopping by.



Hugs,
Alexandra

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful work! Love the insert with sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an exquisite work of art Alexandra! Beautiful coloring and lovely layout as always. You have made this another eye-catching beauty.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Alexandra. The image is so sweet and I love the pretty colours and gorgeous embellishments.
    enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so sweet and I love the way you coloured her and your gorgeous card. Well you know I love all Sylvia's images :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!