Thursday, May 10, 2018

"Sensual Love" Mini Album - Fabrika Decoru

Hello dear people!

A have a mini album to share with you. It was created using the Fabrika Decoru paper called "Sensual Love", including the set of the background 6" X 6" sheets. The cover is wrapped with faux leather and on the front part of it I tried to create something which looks like quilting, with the diagonal stitched lines.
The album measures 6" X 6" and can hold a minimum of ten 3" X 4"pictures.


I like the paper and especially the cut apart sheet with all the flowers, bees, butterflies and birds.



I've used left over pieces of chipboard, to raise the layers one above the other and to create more dimension on the cover.



Let's have a look at the inside pages. Besides the elements from the cut apart sheet of the "Sensual Love" collection, I've used this die from Agi Art, flat paper flowers from I Am Roses, and the decorative chipboard from Studio "Prosto Nebo" (and this, and this):












The album is truly a "mini" and I hope you like how it turned out.


Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Саша, какой же он классный! Такой яркий и стильный, про аккуратность я вобще молчу😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with Fabrika Decoru papers and paper elements. They are fantastic. And this album is a próff that I'm right. :-)
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! So elegant and stylish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!